Saturday, August 10th, 2019 from 9AM-1PM
Ready, Set, Register
Who Should Attend?
Any new, transfer, current, or returning student planning on enrolling in the Fall 2019 semester beginning on August 26th can attend this event. At RSR, you will have the opportunity to apply to the College, submit paperwork, complete your FAFSA and HESC applications, receive academic advisement, register for classes, and pay your bill all in one day! Don't Wait, Register for RSR Today!
Check-in located at the Information Desk inside of A-Building (Notar Administration) beginning at 9:00 AM*.
*New Students: If you need to take a placement test, please arrive between 8:00-11:00 AM.
1. What to Bring- Students who plan on attending NCCC, should bring the following items with them to the event:
- Valid photo I.D. (driver's license, passport, HS I.D., NCCC I.D., etc...)
- H.S. and College transcripts IF you have not already handed them in.
- Immunization records IF you have not already handed them in.
- Note: Tuition is due upon registration. Payment plans are available; inquire in the Cashiers Office (A-205). You may need to make a partial payment (30%) the date of the event if you register and have not completed financial aid (FAFSA application).
2. How to Prepare- Students who plan on attending the event, can help speed up their acceptance process by completing the following things at home:
- Complete an application to Niagara County Community College for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Complete a 2019-2020 FAFSA and HESC application for financial aid.
- Request official high school and/or college transcripts be sent to the Admissions Office at NCCC.
- Request immunization/shot records be sent to the Wellness Center at NCCC from your high school or doctor.
3. Directions- This event is held at the Sanborn Campus location. Check-in will be on the first floor of A-Building (Notar Administration Building Lobby)
- Address: 3111 Saunders Settlement Road, Sanborn, NY 14132
- Parking is Free! Please park in Lot #3, accessible parking is available in Lot #2.
- Google Maps Directions to Campus
- Map of Campus
4. Accessibility - If you have a disability and need assistance, auxiliary aids or services to participate, please contact Accessibility Services (716-614-6285 or email@example.com) to request accommodations at least one week prior to the event or program.
Call 716-614-6254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.