Advisory Board 2014-2015 Academic Year
Under the Direction of Lillian Passanese, Professor/Coordinator
Membership will consist of representatives from each academic division, Division of Student Services, Office of Academic Affairs, chairs of the Instructional Resources and Professional Development committees of the NCCC Faculty Senate.
The Mission of the advisory board is to assist the Coordinator in meeting the needs of the faculty in their pursuit of excellence in the teaching and learning process at Niagara County Community College.
The Role of the advisory board member is to represent the faculty needs of their division or the committee they chair, to promote participation in activities and use of the services and resources offered by the Center, and to assist in decision making regarding policies, procedures and focus of the Center.
- Audrey Agnello, Business & Hospitality
- Timothy Boland, PT Faculty Representative/Science, Health & Mathematics
- Lynn Brochu, Science, Health & Mathematics
- Matthew Clarcq, Humanities and Social Sciences/Chair of IRC
- Denise David, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Nancy Knechtel, Arts, Technology & Design
- Daniel Miller, Science, Health & Mathematics
- Michele Mistriner, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Robert Morris, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Marguerite Newton, Arts, Technology & Design
- Marc Pietrzykowski, Humanities and Social Sciences/Co-Chair of PD Committee
- Michael Pikus, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Brenda Simonson, Science, Health & Mathematics
- Debbie Sorrentino, Arts, Technology & Design
- Christine Tirella, Science, Health & Mathematics/Co-Chair of PD Committee
- Yvonne Szymanski,Science, Health & Mathematics
- Lydia Ulatowski, Assistant VP Academic Affairs