In the teaching resources section of our website you will see links to Tutorials, software downloads, and web resources. Please take some time to view the resources provided. In the tutorials section you will find links to Internet and computer literacy tutorials. In the Software Downloads section we’ve provided you links to the most common browser downloads, browser plug- ins and Microsoft Viewers. In the Web Resources section you will find links that we feel are the best of the best. These resources include information on instructional design for electronic teaching, links to content resources, publications, and other resources such as links to image repositories and SUNY Connect.
If you would like to see additional resources added to this section of our site, please send your request to Lisa Dubuc.
- The Microsoft for Educators site offers a variety of easy to use online tutorials for learning Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word.
- MS Office Online site offers a variety of easy to use online tutorials for learning Access 2003, Excel 2003, PowerPoint 2003, Word 2003, Excel 2003, etc.
- Teaching, Learning, and Technology @ SUNY
- ION (Illinois Online Learning Network)
- Florida Gulf Coast University: Design Principles for Online Instruction
- Maryland Teaching Online Learning Modules
- SUNY Learning Network Cool Tools
- MERLOT (Multimedia Educational Resources for Online Teaching)
- Apple Learning Exchange
- Learning Objects Portal