Certificate of Residency Application & Affidavit
PLEASE GIVE THIS MATTER YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION.
NON-RESIDENT TUITION CHARGES WILL REMAIN ON YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL THE PROPER CERTIFICATE IS RECEIVED
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT:
If you have been a legal resident of New York State for the past year BUT you have lived outside Niagara County, please follow these instructions:
Cayuga County Residents: Please scroll to bottom of page for instructions specific to Cayuga County residents..
- Click on the "Certificate of Residency Application Form" button below
- Print the form and fill out the Residency Affidavit. Important - your signature on this application must be witnessed by a Notary Public. DO NOT SIGN until directed to do so by a notary.
- If you live in Erie County, complete the Certificate of Residence Application Form. Important - your signature must be witness by a notary public. Do not sign the application until you are in the presence of a Notary Public. Notaries are available in the Cashier's Office at NCCC. Completed, signed and notarized applications should be sent to the NCCC Cashier's Office. NCCC will forward your application to Erie County for processing.
- For Other County Residents of New York State, present the completed, signed and notarized Certificate of Residency Application to your County Treasurer for processing.
- Once validated, your County Treasurer will retain your application form and give you a Certificate of Residency which is to be sent to the NCCC Cashier’s Office. Call your County Treasurer if you have any questions about this procedure.
QUESTIONS? -- CALL THE NCCC CASHIER'S OFFICE AT: 716-614-6443
CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCY APPLICATION FORM (PDF Format)
Please Note: If the above link does not work, you need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader© on your computer.
Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader© by clicking on the icon below:
Once you have installed Adobe Acrobat Reader © on your computer, you will be able to print the form by selecting "File" and then "Print."
CAYUGA COUNTY RESIDENTS: Cayuga County has their own specific form and requirements. Go to http://www.cayugacounty.us/CountyGovernment/TreasurersOffice.aspx, and access the required Affidavit of Residency for a Community College form, located at the bottom of that Web page. Fill out the top part of the form except signature & notary. Present the form to your Town Office or City Hall, along with your photo ID, and have them complete the bottom portion. You may also get the form notarized at this point. Present the completed and notarized form to the County Treasurer to receive your Certificate of Residency. Provide that Certificate to NCCC. The Cayuga County Treasurer can be reached at 315-253-1211.