Niagara County Community College
The NCCC Public Relations Office is responsible for the following:
- Media relations, including the production of news releases, media advisories and coordination of press conferences
- College advertising & marketing
- Publication planning and design
- Management of the college's Web site
- Updating official college social media outlets
- Video Production
- The NCCC Print Shop (internal printing) and print coordination for out-sourced projects
- Coordination of campus-wide events including Commencement, All College Meetings, NCCC Foundation Scholarship Gala, Annual Recognition Dinner.
- Compiling & distributing the daily employee email newsletter, NCCC Today
- Updating campus digital media monitors
- Photography for institutional publicity purposes
The Public Relations Office is located on the second floor of the Notar Administration Building (A Building). The Print Shop is located in G Building, Room G159b. Video production is located in D Building, Room D120.
© 2014 Niagara County Community College | All rights reserved. | 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 | 716-614-6222Web Feedback