Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132
Allied Health Services
NCCC offers a variety of short and long-term non-credit training programs in the areas of allied health. The term allied health refers to a group of diverse health care professionals who perform essential work in collaboration with those in medicine, nursing, and dentistry. Our students work in a wide range of health related careers including: Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Dialysis Technician, Pharmacy Technician, and Sterile Processing Technician.
- Infection Control – Web-based, enrollment is open
- Medical Billing – September 12, 2017 - January 30, 2018, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 5-9 p.m.
Cost: $2350, plus books (approx. $900)
- Medical Billing Certification Preparation – Review: February 5 - February 9, 2018, Monday - Friday, 5-9 p.m.
Exam: $565, plus book (approx. $55)
~Or progress through this program one module at a time; all courses offered twice a year, spring & fall!
Medical Terminology – Tuesdays, 9/12 - 11/14, 5:00-9:00p.m. Universal language used by healthcare professionals. $450
Understanding Health Insurance – Wednesdays, 9/13 - 11/15, 5:00-9:00p.m. Highlights the concepts and procedures required to prepare and submit accurate health insurance claims. $750
Medisoft – Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 11/28 -1/30, 5:00-9:00p.m. Medical billing software used by health care professionals (Understanding Health Insurance is prerequisite). $550
Microsoft Office – Word and Excel, Thursdays, 9/14 - 1/25, 5:00-9:00p.m. Beginning through intermediate commands, Word and Excel applications. $700
- Medical Coding CCA Certification Prep – Available only online
- Pharmacy Technician – September 18 - December 6, 2017, Monday and Wednesday, 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $675, plus books (approx. $150)
PTCE Certification Exam
- Sterile Processing Technician – October 10 - December 7, 2017, Tuesday and Thursday, 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $750, plus books (approx. $175 online at www.sterileprocessing.org)
The course prepares students for the CBSPD exam for SPD Technician Certification, visit www.sterileprocessing.org.
*Flu shot MANDATORY
HS Diploma or GED required for registration
Registration: Click Enroll Now button above