Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132
Allied Health Services
NCCC offers a variety of short and long-term non-credit training programs in the areas of allied health. The term allied health refers to a group of diverse health care professionals who perform essential work in collaboration with those in medicine, nursing, and dentistry. Our students work in a wide range of health related careers including: Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Dialysis Technician, Pharmacy Technician, and Sterile Processing Technician.
- Infection Control - Web-based, enrollment is open
- Medical Billing – September 12, 2017 - January 30, 2018, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 5-9 p.m.
Cost: $2350, plus books (approx. $675)
- Medical Billing Certification Preparation – Review: February 5 - February 9, 2018, Monday - Friday, 5-9 p.m. Exam: $565, plus book (approx. $55)
- Medical Coding CCA Certification Prep – Available only online
- Pharmacy Technician – September 18 - December 6, 2017, Monday and Wednesday, 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $675, plus books (approx. $150)
PTCE Certification Exam
- Sterile Processing Technician – July 25 - September 14, and October 10 - December 7, 2017, Tuesday and Thursday, 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $750, plus books (approx. $175 online at www.sterileprocessing.org)
The course prepares students for the CBSPD exam for SPD Technician Certification, visit www.sterileprocessing.org.
*Flu shot MANDATORY
HS Diploma or GED required for registration
Registration: Click Enroll Now button above