Get fit. Get balanced. Get healthy.
What’s the Fit Club?
We want our alumni to be fit, balanced and healthy so alumni of NCCC are given the opportunity to become part of this exclusive club which offers access to fitness related activities for $25 per year. The fitness facilities available are:
- Workout area with free weights, weight machines, treadmills and other fitness machines
- Racquetball courts
- FREE classes such as water aerobics and Zumba (classes and schedules vary by semester and during the summer)
- Participation in intramural activities
- Outdoor tennis and basketball courts
How do you get a Fit Club Membership?
- Fill out the information update form.
- Secure your membership by bringing your $25 annual dues to the NCCC Alumni office located in the Notar Administration building (A161). We accept cash, check, or credit.
- Fill out a user application through the Intramural/Recreation department.
- Check out the facility hours of operation.