Location: D-106 Suite
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 4:00pm
FRCAE is a resource that faculty are invited to utilize through visiting the Center and/or this website. Should you discover a resource that you believe would be beneficial to the faculty, contact us.
The Center provides access to software applications and office equipment such as printers, scanners, audio/video recording and editing. Additionally, faculty members are able to borrow equipment on a daily/weekly basis. Please visit the equipment page for further details.
The Center provides support to faculty and provides opportunities for faculty to grow through the provision of:
- Workshops throughout the academic year
- Presentations by consultants
- Instruction in the use of new instructional technologies
- Discussion and brainstorming with the coordinator
- Assistance in locating resources on teaching and learning conference information
The Center sponsors activities to encourage professional exchange buy supporting:
- Special interest groups
- Teaching circles
- Academic round-table
- Sharing innovations in the classroom
Topics include strategies for teaching, writing, research, assessment, mentoring, etc...
The Center provides a convenient location to host celebrations to honor the achievements of our faculty.
- Publicizing accomplishments
- Receptions honoring faculty
- Displays of faculty work in the Center and the Art Gallery