Niagara County Community College
Liberty Partnerships Program
3111 Saunders Settlement Road
Sanborn, NY 14132
Jaime Reid, Interim Director
NCCC is an AA/EEO Institution
About Liberty Partnerships Program
Liberty Partnerships Programs is operated by Niagara County Community College. We are funded by the New York State Department of Education and partnered with Niagara County Schools, community entities, and parents.
Code of Honor
Liberty means Freedom.
The purpose of the Liberty Partnerships Program is to equip today's youth with the tools to be self-sufficient citizens and life-long learners.
Ability is what I am capable of doing. Motivation determines what I do. Attitude determines how well I do it.
As a Liberty Scholar I shall display the following attributes: humility, honor, enthusiasm, ingenuity, innovation, leadership, compassion, cooperation, and selflessness. It is our common responsibility to preserve these attributes by our actions.
As a Liberty Scholar, I will uphold these traits to the best of my ability because I am not only a representative of myself, but also of my family, my community, and my school.
- SAT exam preparation
- Transition programming for students entering high school and college or entry-level careers
- Summer Program
- Saturday enrichment programming
- Parents engagement
- Career Awareness and Exploration
- Field Trips
- College tours
- And much more...
Goal for ALL of our students
- Will be promoted to the next grade
- Pass all state assessments with a level 3 or higher
- Have an attendance rate of 93% or higher
- Will graduate in a timely manner
- Pursue post-secondary education or gain meaningful employment