NCCC offers a variety of flexible learning options including online or hybrid courses and online programs and certificates. Upon successful completion of the curriculum requirements, students completing an online program or certificate at NCCC, will be awarded the same credentials as students who participate in on campus programs. You can view the online degree and certificate options from the links below. If you have questions about the programs, please contact the Program Coordinator for the individual program. Select the program to find the Program Coordinators name and contact information. For additional information please can contact Online Learning.
Program Catalog Listing
- Accounting (A.S.)
- Business Administration (A.S.)
- Business Administration (A.A.S.)
- Business Management Certificate
- Chemical Dependency Counseling Certificate
- Computer Information Systems (A.S.)
- Health Studies (A.S.)
- Human Services (A.A.)
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Humanities & Social Science (A.A.)
- Psychology A.S. - coming January 2020
- Sport Management (A.S.)
Online option for courses not currently available in a web based format at NCCC can be obtained through the cross registration process outlined here.
View Gainful Employment Outlook and Costs for Certificate Programs