Welcome to NCCC!
The READY program at NCCC consists of the READY Online Orientation in Blackboard Learn and a READY On-Campus Course Registration Session.
Accepted students will receive a letter in the mail from the Registration & Records Office outlining the process for scheduling a READY Session once any placement testing requirements have been satisfied and the READY Online Orientation has been successfully completed.
When will READY Sessions Begin?
READY Sessions for students accepted for the Summer 2018 semester will begin in April 2018.
READY Sessions for students accepted for the Fall 2018 semester will begin in May 2018.
READY Online Orientation
The READY Online Orientation is required for all New & Transfer students and is strongly encouraged for all Readmit students. Students MUST complete the READY Online Orientation before attending the READY Campus Session.
- New & Transfer students have an Orientation hold (OR) on their record. This hold will prevent you from registering for classes until the READY Online Orientation has been successfully completed. Once you have completed the 10 question quiz with a score of 8 or higher, the hold will be removed from your record within 1 business day.
READY Campus Session
- All NEW students are required to attend a READY Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Allied Health/High Demand Majors – All students in an Allied Health or High Demand major are required to attend a READY Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes. This includes Transfer and Readmit students within these majors.
Allied Health/High Demand majors include: Animal Management, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Phlebotomist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology, & Surgical Technology.
- Most Readmit & Transfer students will be eligible to receive a Mailed Advisement Packet. This packet will eliminate the need for you to come to campus for a READY Session. The packet will include everything you need to register for classes. You are still able to attend a READY Session if you would prefer by completing the READY form.
Students can expect the following during a READY Session:
- T-Wolves E-mail Assistance and Banner Web Pin Retrieval
- Presentation on First Year Experience (FYE) program and Career Services
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Plan Your Schedule & Register for Classes
- Run a Degree Evaluation
Tuition Payment Information:
- Summer 2018 Tuition Payment Due Date: April 19, 2018 or immediately if registering after due date.
- Fall 2018 Tuition Payment Due Date: July 19, 2018 or immediately if registering after the due date.
Activate Your T-Wolves E-mail
Your T-Wolves E-mail Username & Temporary Password is mailed to you after acceptance to NCCC.
If you require assistance with activating your T-Wolves Email, please contact the T-Wolves Assistance Line at: 716-210-2505
Complete Your READY
Students will use their T-Wolves E-mail username & password to log into Blackboard Learn. You MUST complete step 1 to activate your T-Wolves Email first.
Schedule Your On-Campus
Attend Your Session On Time!
READY Session Preparation Guide
Contact Registration & Records Office