Change of Grades

Students wishing to receive an I grade (Incomplete) must complete an official form Request for Incomplete Grade in the Registration & Records Office, and obtain the instructor's signature. The student is required to arrange for completion of course work with his or her instructor. The maximum time for the change of an I grade to a performance grade is determined by the instructor, but shall NOT in any case exceed ONE academic year. The Office of Registration & Records will inform the instructor and student of the approach of the one year deadline. Students will be sent a letter at the address last known on file. If no change of grade is made by the instructor prior to the deadline, the I grade will automatically be converted to an F grade.

If you find a discrepancy in your grades, you must see your instructor to resolve your concern. If he/she finds that you merit a change of grade, it is the responsibility of the instructor to file a change of grade form at the Registration & Records Office.

If a change of grade is filed, you will be sent a new grade mailer which will reflect this change. Please note that change of grade forms are NOT provided to students.