The Degree Evaluation is meant to be used as a tool in determining whether coursework taken, or in registration, is being used to meet degree requirements. This evaluation does not replace the College catalog, and evaluation reports are NOT to be considered official.
How to Run a Degree Evaluation:
- Go to Quick Links at the top of the NCCC homepage
- Under Popular Links, choose Degree Evaluation
- You must have activated your T-Wolves email account to use Degree Works
- Click here for T-Wolves activation instructions
- At the SUNY Secure sign-in prompt, choose Niagara and click "Login"
- At the next prompt, enter your T-Wolves username (do not enter anything after the @ symbol) and password
- Click "Login"
- Your Degree Evaluation for you current major will display
- You may print by clicking the "Save As PDF" button
This feature allows you to see how coursework taken, or in registration, can be used to meet degree requirements of a program other than which you are enrolled. This can be useful to students who are considering switching majors.
To run a What-If Analysis:
- Once logged in, click on "What-If" in the menu on the left side of your screen
- Choose a major from the drop-down menu
- If choosing a program that requires a Concentration (i.e. Individual Studies), you must also choose the Concentration from the appropriate drop-down menu
- Click on "Process What-If" at the top of the screen
Minimum browser requirements: If you experience an issue, check first to see if it's related to an outdated browser.