Degree or Certificate Seeking Students (Matriculated) Currently Enrolled in the Fall 2017 Semester
When: Make the best schedule and register EARLY! Register for Winter and Spring 2018 during Continuing Student Registration held the weeks of:
*Starting November 13, advisement continues by appointment in advisor offices.
Where: Sign-up for an appointment in advisor offices. Registration will be done via BANNER WEB by the student.
New and Incoming Degree or Certificate Seeking Students (Matriculated)
- Location: Niagara Falls Culinary Institute (NFCI)
Begins: November 16
Who: Students accepted in the following majors will be scheduled for a RAD (Registration Advisement Day) appointment at NFCI: Baking & Pastry Arts, Brewery Operations, Culinary Arts, Culinary Skills, Distillery Operations, Enology, Hospitality Management, Hospitality Operations, Viticulture, Wine & Beverage Management, and Winery Operations.
How: By RAD (Registration Advisement Day) Appointment.
- Location: Sanborn Campus
Begins: November 16
Who: Students accepted in any other major not listed above under NFCI.
How: By attending a REgistration & Academic DiscoverY (READY) session. Notification will be mailed when you are eligible to schedule an appointment.
Non-Degree Seeking Students (Non-Matriculated)
Begins: December 11 for Winter 2018 and January 2 for Spring 2018
BANNER WEB REGISTRATION - New non-degree seeking students should complete the Application for Non-Matriculated Students and submit it to the Registration & Records Office prior to web registration.
- Tuition for the Winter and Spring 2018 semesters is due December 7, 2017.
If registering after the tuition due date, tuition is due upon registration.
Payments can be made online through Banner Web or in the Cashier's Office (A-205).
- Admission information for New Degree or Certificate Seeking (Matriculated) students
- Click here for the Application for Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculated) students. This form can be printed and then faxed, mailed, or delivered to the NCCC Registration & Records Office (A-201) for course registration. Additional information is also available here.
- Out of County Residency Application and Affidavit
- Academic Calendar
Cashier's Office: 716-614-6443
Registration & Records: 716-614-6250