This is for students not enrolled in a degree or certificate program. No financial aid is available for non-matriculated students.
CURRENT NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
If you are currently registered for the Spring 2018 semester as a non-matriculated student, you will receive a letter in the mail closer to the Registration Start Date for Non-Matriculated students (listed below under step 3) with more information related to registration for the next semester.
NEW or RETURNING NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
To register for classes as a non-matriculated student, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Fill out the Application for Non-Matriculated Students and return the form. **The Non-Matriculated Application form for Summer and/or Fall 2018 will be available online soon!**
|In person:||Registration & Records Office, Room A-201|
Registration & Records Office (A-201)
|By Email:||Scan/Email completed application to email@example.com|
You will receive your Banner ID# & PIN for online registration upon processing of your application.
Please note that Banner ID# & PIN will be sent to you via U.S. mail. This information cannot be given via email, fax, or telephone.
To allow sufficient time for mail delivery, your application must be received in the Registration & Records Office prior to the following date:
- Summer Session I & Full Term = 5/14/18
- Summer Session II = 7/2/18
- Fall Semester = 8/20/18
Applicants who have been dismissed from another institution for disciplinary reasons must have their application completed and submitted 60 calendar days prior to the start of the semester. These students must follow the Disciplinary Dismissals procedure.
2. Proof of Immunization - Complete the Wellness Center Packet and submit to the Wellness Center (C-122) at the time of application. ALL students, regardless of credit hours being taken, must submit proof of immunization before you will be allowed to register online.
3. Once you receive your welcome letter from NCCC, you will need to register online using Banner Web on or after the date listed below for the term you are registering for. You will use the Banner User ID & PIN provided on your welcome letter to log into Banner Web.
|Term||Non-Matriculated Registration Start Date:|
|Summer 2018||Monday, April 23, 2018 at 8:00 am|
Monday, July 9, 2018 at 8:00 am
Course Offerings – This provides a searchable listing of all courses available for a selected semester.
Non-Matriculated student registration instructions – Detailed instructions on how to register for classes.
Please note: If a course that you wish to take has a prerequisite that was not taken at NCCC, you will need to provide the Registration & Records Office with a copy of your unofficial transcript or grade mailer proving successful completion of the prerequisite course. Instructions for looking up course prerequisites can be found in the College catalog.
4. Follow the Billing & Payment Process Instructions document and complete the following steps:
- Access your Schedule/Bill on Banner Web
- Make payment for any amounts Due (Tuition & Fees Information)
- Out of County Charges – Submit Residency Affidavit (Erie County) or Certificate (All other counties)
- Payment Plan – Sign up if unable to pay full amount Due and prefer installments
- Insurance Card – Waive or Accept Insurance
- Students must be at least 16 years of age to register for a course at NCCC. Non-Matriculated Application form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian if student is under 18 years of age.
- NO FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE FOR NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS. Do not use this form if you are receiving financial aid. You must apply through Admissions if you seek financial aid.
- Course description information can be found here.
- Academic Foundation testing is required for certain classes. Please check the student catalog link above which will provide more information about this requirement.
- NCCC does not guarantee the transferability of credits taken at NCCC to any other institution.
- If a Non-Matriculated student later decides he/she is interested in degree or certificate status, he/she would be required to complete all admission requirements for the desired major.