Official transcripts may be ordered securely online 24 hours/7 days a week using TranscriptsPlus. You do not need your student ID number to order through Transcripts Plus. If you select the option to send the transcript electronically, it can be sent within minutes! You can also choose to have the transcript mailed to any location, including a FedEx overnight option. Additionally, you may sign up for text/email notifications that allow you to track your transcript order.
Please click the TranscriptsPlus logo below to enter your order. You will need to provide your Social Security Number, telephone number, payment method in addition to other information requested on the transcript order form. Remember: a transcript will not be processed if there are any holds on the record (i.e. Cashier's, Bookstore, Library, Athletic, etc). Support for online ordering is available at 1-847-716-3005.
Once you have placed your order online, your official transcript will be processed on the next business day. Transcript records prior to Fall 1985 may take 3-5 days to process. The transcript fee charged by Niagara County Community College is $10.00 per OFFICIAL transcript.
There are two options for ordering an official transcript:
- If you do not know your Banner user ID and PIN, Click the TranscriptsPlus logo.
- If you know your Banner user ID and PIN, Log in to Banner Web to order. Click on Student and Financial Aid, Student Records, Order Official Transcript.
Check the status of my transcript order.
Planning to transfer?
Did you know it’s possible to transfer back credits taken at another institution to use toward completion of your degree and/or certificate at NCCC? Run your NCCC degree evaluation to see what’s still needed, and if you take those credits elsewhere, send your official transcript back to us for evaluation. *A maximum of 50% of your degree/certificate program can be transfer credits.
Unofficial transcripts (copy without college seal) are available at no charge. You can access Banner Web to view/print your unofficial transcript online. For a printable guide that provides detailed information about using NCCC's Banner Web online services, consult the Guide to Online Student Services brochure.
If you do not know your Banner Web login, please attach a signed and dated letter of request to email@example.com and include the following required information:
- First and Last Name (include all previous last names if different than current name)
- Banner ID # or Date of Birth
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security #
- Current Address
- Phone #
- Fax # or Address to which the unofficial transcript is to be sent (please note, unofficial transcripts cannot be emailed)
- Signature (a written signature is required - typed signatures are not accepted)
Please allow 1-2 business days for processing. If you have any questions, please call Registration & Records at 716-614-6250.