Niagara County Community College
Niagara County Community College (NCCC) understands that cost is one of the most important factors in your college plans. Through the NCCC Foundation, Inc. and many local organizations, a wide variety of scholarships are available to students.
Please read all of the instructions below before applying for Scholarships.
- For general NCCC scholarships apply online; through the NCCC AwardSpring Scholarship System.
- Deadline to apply for Spring 2017 scholarships is Friday, October 28, 2016. The scholarship committee will decide on applicants by the end of November and award letters will be mailed.
- To apply simply click the orange button on the right labeled Login Now to create a new application or continue where you left off.
- To view the list of scholarships available for both Fall and Spring semesters, click here - NCCC Scholarships
- For additional NCCC and outside scholarships there are paper applications available to print from each link in the box to the left. Deadline to apply varies for each scholarship.
If you need help getting started with your scholarship essay, click here - Essay Writing Tips.
*Please Note* The deadline for the Distinguished Student Scholarship for Niagara County High School students coming to NCCC in the Fall 2017 will be Friday, March 3rd 2017. Please click on the DSS link in the box to the left to view the instructions on how to apply along with the application to print.
Apply for NCCC scholarships through the AwardSpring Scholarship System
A-114 - Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thurs - 8:00am - 6:00pm
© 2016 Niagara County Community College | All rights reserved. | 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 | 716-614-6222Web Feedback