Student Development assigns advisors to new students and processes change of advisor requests. New student assignments are generally completed by the second week of each semester. Students can view their advisor assignment through Banner, NCCC’s student information system, by following these directions:
- Log into Banner Web
- Click on “Enter Secure Area” (Enter User I.D. & PIN #)
- Click on the “Student & Financial Aid” link
- Click on the “View Academic Advisor Information” link
- Log into Degree Works
- Enter Your Twolves Username (Example: "JSmith123") and Password
- Click "Login"
- Academic Advisor name and contact information located at the top right of the "Academic/Demographic Summary" Section.
Every matriculated student (a student who is formally admitted to a degree or certificate program) is assigned a permanent Academic Advisor. This faculty member is available for consultation on a regular basis.
Utilize the contact information available through Banner Web and Degree Works to meet with your Academic Advisor throughout the semester to discuss academic plans and concerns.
View frequently asked questions about advisement and your advisor.
Call Student Development at 716.614.6490 or stop by A-131 for more information.