NCCC students and alumni are a valuable resource for Western New York employers. Our diversity and commitment to the community brings a wealth of knowledge and skills to the job market.
Student Development is always pleased to help local employers with recruitment efforts in a number of ways. Employers wishing to recruit our students and alumni have many recruitment options:
- Let us schedule individual on-campus interviews with qualified students and alumni.
Four easy steps to finding the right employee:
- You let us know what your ideal candidate would be.
- We forward resumes to you for your review.
- You let us know who you’d like to interview.
- We schedule interviews for you on a single day you select in a private room on campus.
- If a more informal approach is what you are looking for, we welcome employers on campus to set up a recruitment table to attract students for pre-screening before deciding whether or not an interview is desired. Many dates are available each semester.
- Employers interested in posting an employment opportunity can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. An employment professional will contact you to follow-up and gather more information, and will assist you in identifying qualified candidates.
In addition, Student Development sponsors a number of employment events, including a FREE Job Fair. Please email email@example.com if you are an employer interested in attending and we will send you an information packet.
Companies and agencies sometimes forward their brochures, annual reports, articles, videos, DVDs, or other related materials for student use. If requested, materials can be posted on our Employment Bulletin Boards located outside our office. We also welcome speakers who wish to come into the classroom to present on employment-related topics, which strengthen our workforce.
Whichever method employers choose to connect to the NCCC community, we appreciate your interest in our students and alumni, as we know our students and alumni are among the most skilled employees in their respective fields.
Student Development is located in the Notar Administration Building, room A-131. You may call us at 716-614-6490. We look forward to hearing from you!