Withdrawal Counseling

Students who wish to withdraw from the College must do so through the Records and Registration Office. Students who are undecided about withdrawing from NCCC or would like to discuss their options can make an appointment for an Academic Counseling session. Exit counseling is provided to assist students in understanding alternatives to, and outcomes of, withdrawing from the College. 

Click Here to view frequently asked questions about Withdrawal Counseling.

Questions? Stop by A-131 or call 716-614-6490.