Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132
Introduction to Public Speaking
- Computer Training
- Driver Training and Safety Courses
- Essential Oils 101
- Financial Planning Series
- Fly Fishing
- Horticulture Classes
- Income Tax Prep
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Prepare Your Home for Winter
- Stress Management
- Supervisory Leadership
Topics covered in this course:
- What is Public Speaking?
- Get Rid of Your Jitters Before You Speak
- Essential Elements of Public Speaking
- 7 Principles of Effective Public Speaking
- How to Know Your Audience
- Purpose of Your Speech
- Selecting and Researching Your Topic
- Outlining and Organizing the Speech
- How do You Deliver Your Speech?
- Incorporating Visual Supports
- Preparing for Your Impromptu Speech
Wednesdays, December 13 and 20, 2017 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Course Fee: $150
NCCC Sanborn Campus
Registration: Click Enroll Now button above