Continuing Professional Education
Whether you are looking to upgrade your skills in your current field or for training in a whole new area, NCCC’s Continuing Professional Education can provide the training or certificate programs to keep you competitive in today’s job market.
Our non-credit workshops, courses, and programs offer an excellent way to understand and address the knowledge, skills and abilities required by your profession. Our instructors are experienced professionals who are currently working in their field. Classes offer you the practical, professional skills most in demand in today's workplace.
ProTrain, a virtual educational company in partnership with Niagara County Community College offers both on-line and physical classes: Medical, Information Technology, Business, Human Resources, Management, Project Management, Leadership, Paralegal, Help Desk, Customer Service, Green, Trades: ASE, HVAC and more. Contact Niagara County Community College at 800-371-2963 for more information or visit https://niagaracc.theknowledgebase.org/ to get your questions answered by a Training Assessment Manager. We look forward to serving you as one of our students.
- Computerized Medical Billing Program - September 30, 2014 - February 19, 2015, TWTH, 5-9 p.m.; Medical Terminology class - Tuesdays, Rm. B140; Health Insurance class - Wednesdays, Rm. B140; Microsoft Office class- Thursdays, Rm. B206
Medical Billing Exam Prep - February 23?27, 2015, M-F, 5-9 p.m., $565, plus book (approx. $50)
- EKG Technician - September 15-December 15, 2014, MTW, 5-9 p.m., Rm. C136
- Kidney Dialysis Technician - September 30, 2014-February 19, 2015, T & TH, 6-9 p.m., Rm. E112
- Pharmacy Technician - September 29-December 17, 2014, M & W, 6-9 p.m., Rm. E114
- Sterile Processing Technician - September 23 - October 30 and November 4 - December 18, 2014, T & TH, 6-9 p.m., Rm. B216
- Medical Coding CCA Certification Prep - September 29, 2014-March 24, 2015, MTW, 5-9 p.m., $1500, plus books; AHIMA- CCA Certification $245, Rm. TBD
HS Diploma or GED required for registration
- Driver Education - January 20 - March 19, 2015 - Tues/Thurs 5-8 pm and April 21 - June 11, 2015 Tues/Thurs 5-8 pm
Emergency Medical Services
- EMT Original -
Jan. 27 - June 18, 2015 Tues/Thurs 6-10:30 pm or:
Jan 31 - June 18, 2015 Sat. 8 am - 4 pm
Cost: $700 PLUS $100 non-refundable lab fee
- EMT Refresher -
Feb. 3 - May 21, 2015, Tues/Thurs 7 - 10:30 pm
Cost: $335 PLUS $100 non-refundable lab fee
- Challenge Exam - January 28, 2015 @ 7:00PM, Room CA-101
- AEMT - Original - Feb 2 - June 18, 2015 Mon/Wed 6-10:30 pm
- AEMT Paramedic Recertification - Sept 8, 2014 - Jan 15, 2015 Mon/Wed 6-10:30 pm - NCCC Room CA-105
Security Guard Training
- Security Guard Training 8-Hour Pre-Assignment Course - November 17 & 18, 2014, Monday & Tuesday,9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. OR
November 19 & 20, 2014, Wednesday & Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- 16-Hour On-the-Job Training Course - December 1-4, 2014, Monday-Thursday, 5:00-9:00 p.m.