NCCC WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION IN PARTNERSHIP WITH IMMINENT THREAT DEFENSE SYSTEMS IS NOW OFFERING
ESCAPE, EVADE, ENGAGE
CLASSROOM DEFENSE SYSTEM – CTLE ELIGIBLE TRAINING
Classroom Defense System Training
The field experience and instructional education of its founder and the instructors has been applied to the TEACHSAFE™ program to allow everyone to learn effectively, in a time-efficient manner. In one 7 hour seminar you will be able to learn and immediately apply, these field-tested, real-world skills to defend yourself and your school family effectively. You do not need to be athletic, physically fit, or trained in martial art.
Our seminar is specifically designed to enhance the effectiveness of the industry standard lockdown/shelter-in-place/wait-for-rescue protocol. We fill the gap that leaves students and staff vulnerable to violent intruders and institutions/school districts open to liability issues as a result of an incomplete staff training program. We enable your staff to defend the classroom perimeter when necessary, thus minimizing the ability of an intruder to successfully target students.
Help give your staff the ability to face and react to the unthinkable. CTLE credit is available. Call for scheduling.
Participants learn about Proactive Protection methods such as:
- Communications planning
- Controlling panic and command instruction of students under stress
- Defending the classroom perimeter with protocols to maximize survivability
- How to turn the weaknesses of shelter-in-place to survival strengths
- Identifying the crucial difference between social and criminal, asocial violence
- Situational awareness tactics and mental rehearsal drills to enhance function
- Student placement and grouping to minimize potential casualties
- Teaching how to prevent panic and how to preprogram a mindset that
allows you to function in high-stress situations
IMMINENT THREAT DEFENSE SYSTEMS
Contact Workforce Development
Location: 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132