International Trade Center
Assistance for Companies Seeking Global Success
Established in 1992, the International Trade Center provides one-on-one counseling service, electronic database linkages, coordination with federal and state agencies and a series of seminars designed to assist small businesses in expanding their markets internationally.
Why a Special International SBDC?
- Companies that successfully engage in international trade are the ones that will succeed in the future. Some advantages of international trade: globe
- Profit margins can be higher and you may have less competition when you enter international markets
- International trade offers you access to markets growing much faster than those in the United States
- Global markets help you diversify your options
- If sales are slow in the US, they may be booming in other countries
- One-to-one counseling for start-up or existing businesses on low cost methods for entering new global markets
- Assistance in preparing a business plan for your international business
- Information on available financing options to fund global transactions
- Access to country or product specific market research or trade information
- Country Commercial Guides
- Assistance for Canadian companies seeking to locate US operations
- Coordination of international trade assistance with professional advisors and other resources