Why Choose NCCC at Night?
Choose from a wide variety of certificate and associate degree programs which are offered in the evening or online. With a flexible format and 3 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
Credit for Prior Learning
Start and finish your degree faster! NCCC offers a streamlined admission process, and you can transfer previous course credit or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Life for all students at NCCC is supplemented with a variety of resources and services that will be accessible in the evening for NCCC at Night students. From major concerns like financial aid, registration, career development, and housing to the important daily details like child care and dining services, this program provides you with important resources that will make your life easier.
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our library, academic coaches, tutoring, workshops, OIT assistance, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities and Social Sciences (Jointly Registered With SUNY College at Buffalo – Childhood Education 1-6 B.S.), A.A.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), A.A.
- Physical Education Studies, A.S.
- Teaching Assistant, Certificate
- Direct Support Professional, Certificate
- Early Childhood Studies, Certificate
Liberal Arts Programs
Business and Accounting Programs
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design (CADD): Mechanical, Process Piping and Control, A.A.S.
Tammy Bruno, Director of Evening College
3111 Saunders Settlement Rd.
Sanborn, NY 14132