SUNY Tuition Reimbursements
**Note: Only full-time, College-paid employees are eligible**
**Note: Program is currently on hold. Update will hopefully come September 2021**
The State University of New York (University) Board of Trustees has established a policy of tuition assistance for eligible employees of the University, the Community Colleges and the Research Foundation of the State University of New York. This policy provides reimbursement of tuition and fees charged for eligible courses of instruction taken at SUNY institutions.
Niagara County Community College Process of Application
- Forms for the academic year Fall, Spring and Summer must be submitted on separate application forms approved by division chair.
- Forms must then be sent to Human Resources Office by May 1 of each year.
- Signed forms are returned to the Faculty Resource Center (FRCAE).
- Applicants must supply a copy of itemized tuition bill—only instructional fees are eligible.
- FRCAE sends forms for approval by the President.
- Monies awarded to the College will be divided equally amongst eligible applicants.
- Copies of all approved applications will be sent by FRCAE to the appropriate institutions to credit the account or issue a reimbursement check to awardees.
View the Download the B140W Form.