Accepted Students

View Checklist

You’ve Been Accepted!

Welcome! It’s now time to complete the process to become a registered student for the upcoming semester. Whether you are a New, Transfer, or a Returning student, we’ll help you through the next steps below to become an official Thunderwolf!

Activate T-Wolves Email

Upon being accepted to Niagara County Community College, each individual is provided a T-Wolves account. A letter with your username and password is sent to the address the College has on file.  Your T-Wolves account information is also available to access in the Admissions Portal.

Your T-Wolves account will be used to access student email, Banner Web, BlackBoard, Degree Works, and the wireless network on campus.

You must activate your T-Wolves account before you can complete the next steps in the enrollment process.  Below is a link to instructions on how to activate your T-Wolves account.

T-Wolves Activation Instructions

For more information, contact:

T-Wolve’s Assistance
Phone: 716-210-2505
Location: D-102A
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:30am – 4:30pm


T-Wolves Email FAQS

Advisement Survey

Currently accepting surveys for SPRING 2020 accepted students only.

After you have activated your T-Wolves student e-mail account, you will be able to complete your Advisement Survey.

The Advisement Survey will help the academic advising team create a Student Educational Plan (SEP) for you in Degree Works. SEP is an academic plan that includes a list of recommended courses laid out by semester that you should take to meet major requirements.  You need a SEP in order to register for classes for the upcoming semester.

Please note: You will use your T-Wolves username and password to log into the Advisement Survey.

Complete Advisement Survey

Transfer Credits

Have you completed college-level credit prior to NCCC? You can submit official transcripts to NCCC for transfer credit evaluation.
Credits accepted:
  • 2 & 4 Year College and University Credit
    • Note: If you completed college credit while in high school you need to have an official transcript sent from that institution. It is not included on the high school transcript.
  • College Board AP and CLEP Exams
  • International Baccalaureate (IB) HL Level Exams
  • Military Experience

Send Official Transcripts from any other institution you have attended addressed to the NCCC Admissions Office, 3111 Saunders Settlement Road, Sanborn, NY 14132

Note: AP credits need to be submitted through College Board, 2-year and 4-year Colleges and Universities need to be sent from the Registrar/Records Office, and U.S. Armed Forces credits can be sent via DD214 Form, and/or American Council on Education (ACE) Registry Transcript.

You may also request an unofficial transfer credit evaluation based on submission of an unofficial transcript by emailing us at the address below.

Questions? or 716-614-6253

Wellness Center

Visit the Wellness Center webpage

Students will not be allowed to schedule classes until all Wellness Center holds are released.

To view possible holds on your account:

  • Log into Degree Works using your T-Wolves username & password
  • View any existing holds on the far right under “Hold Type”

If you have a hold, contact the Wellness Center for information on how to resolve their holds at 716-614-6275 or

Immunization Records

If you have not done so already, you must submit your immunization records to the Wellness Center before scheduling classes.  You can have your high school, previous college, or primary physician send your records to the Wellness Center (Fax: 716-614-6817 or

For More Information

Schedule Classes

It’s time to schedule your classes for the upcoming semester by completing your registration in Banner Web!

Please Note: You need to complete the Advisement Survey prior to this step.

You will receive an email from the Registration & Records Office to let you know when your Student Educational Plan has been completed.  Once you receive that email, you can schedule your classes online in Banner Web.

Steps to Schedule Classes:

  1. View your Student Educational Plan in Degree Works
  2. Schedule your classes in Banner Web with Course Scheduler.

Registration Instructions:

Step-by-Step instructions can be found below as well as a helpful video to assist you with scheduling your classes in Banner Web.

Step-by-Step Registration Instructions
Watch Registration Video

Need Help?

Remote Zoom Assistance

Registration Assistance is available online in Zoom from 12PM-3PM on the following dates:

  • October 22, 23, 29, 30
  • November 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 25
  • December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 23
  • January 7, 8

The Zoom meeting link will be included in the email you receive once you are ready to register.


Financial Aid

If you are planning to use financial aid for payment, it is important to complete the application process as early as possible. Below are some helpful links to guide you through the financial aid process.

Visit the Financial Aid Office webpage

Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)

NCCC FAFSA School Code: 002874

Complete FAFSA

New York State Residents:

Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) and Excelsior Scholarship information.

NCCC TAP School Code: 2215

Complete TAP application
NYS Excelsior Scholarship

Veteran Services:

Veteran Services is here to help students navigate the paperwork necessary to apply for GI Bill® benefits.

Veteran Services

Pay Bill & Certificate of Residency

Spring 2021 Tuition Payment Due Date

Thursday, December 10, 2020 or immediately if registering after the due date.

Pay Bill

NCCC does not mail bills. Instead, once billing is opened for a given semester, you can view your schedule/bill on demand via your Banner Web secure login.

Your financial obligation can be satisfied in the following ways:

  • Pay your bill in full by cash, check, or credit card.
  • Sign up for the Tuition Payment Plan
  • Financial Aid
More Information

Certificate of Residency

If you have been a legal resident of New York State for the past year but you have lived outside Niagara County, you will be charged tuition at the non-resident rate. The non-resident premium (the difference between the resident and non-resident rates) will be credited back to your account if you provide a valid Certificate of Residence from your county of legal residence within the first three weeks of the start of the term. The Certificate of Residence received from your county of legal residence is usually valid for one academic year and must be renewed annually. Certificates cannot be issued more than 60 days before the start of the term for which you are registered (see submission time-frame below).

Spring 2021 Certificate of Residency submission time-frame: November 23, 2020 – February 18, 2021

More Information

Student ID, Textbooks, & Supplies

Student ID Card

Student ID cards are needed to use as a Library card, Go Print Card ($40 print credit), to access the computer lab, to use Financial Aid for purchases at the bookstore, to use athletic facilities and equipment, and to purchase discount tickets for events in the Fine Arts Auditorium. In addition, your Banner ID is listed on your ID card.

To obtain your Student ID card: Bring a paper copy of your schedule and a valid NYS ID to the Public Safety Office (G-106) to pick up your NCCC Student ID.

NFCI Majors should pick up their ID at the Reception Desk of the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute.

Purchase Textbooks & Supplies

Starting in January, you can order your textbooks from the Barnes & Noble College Bookstore.  You can use financial aid to pay for books starting in January.  Check with the B&N College Bookstore for more information.

NFCI Majors should purchase textbooks and supplies at the Barnes & Noble College Bookstore located at NFCI.

Need Help?

Contact Registration & Records for help with
scheduling your classes for the Spring 2021 semester. 716-614-6884