ACE 001 – Academic Excellence
Adjusting to college and all of it’s unique pressures is no easy feat. Often students find that what once worked for them before, doesn’t quite cut it for college-level courses.
This fall, the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) will be offering ACE 001 – Academic Excellence, a one-hour per week course designed to provide students with the strategies and skills needed to succeed academically in college.
Why should you consider enrolling in ACE 001 this fall?
- It’s a FREE, zero credit course; no fees associated – our main concern is your academic success. This course will not affect your financial aid.
- Learn about all that NCCC has to offer you as a student and the free resources that you have access to.
- There will be one-on-one support from the instructor and ACE faculty and staff. Tutoring services will be available.
- There will be very little homework or outside of class assignments – we focus primarily on helping you succeed in your other courses.
- We will create an individualized academic plan looking at how YOU learn best.
Classes will be held in the ACE conference room located on the Sanborn campus. Space is limited to 15 students per class; first come, first serve. View instructions on how to register for a course using Banner Web.
There will be two sections of this course that will run during the following days/times:
|Tuesdays - Beginning October 27th, 2020||3:30pm - 4:20pm|
For further questions regarding the course, please feel free to reach out to:
Madison Ebsary (ACE Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org / 716-614-6453
Lynn Lytle (Course Instructor) email@example.com
Academic Center for Excellence firstname.lastname@example.org 716-614-6724