NCCC Distinguished Alumni Award
The NCCC Distinguished Alumni Award, first given in 1988, is presented each year to graduates of NCCC who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their life, career, and volunteer activities. The award is one of the highest honors that the College bestows to those who can point to NCCC as the place where they obtained their start. Recipients are selected based on professional and personal accomplishments, community service, and unique background.
- The nominated individual must have completed 50 or more credit hours at NCCC to be considered for this award. It is strongly recommended they are a graduate.
- Nominees must have graduated or transferred from NCCC 10 or more years ago.
- Nominees cannot be current NCCC, NCCC Foundation, NCCC Alumni Association, NCCC College Association, or Housing Board employees or Board members.
- Nominees are to be retired from the entities mentioned above for two years prior to September 1 of the nominating year.
- Persons running for political office will not be considered during the campaign period.
- Nominees must be nominated by someone other than themselves.
- Complete & submit the Distinguished Alumni application brochure.
- Answer all questions in a 1-page narrative.
- Include a resume. A bio can be submitted if a resume isn’t available. If you submit a bio, please include why there is no resume. A resume or bio is not considered a replacement for the 1-page narrative.
- Completed nominations must be submitted to the Alumni Office by Wednesday, May 4, 2022.
Applications can be submitted online using the button below or you can mail in a copy of the award form along with the 1-page narrative and resume.
Mailing Address for Printed Applications:
NCCC Alumni Office, 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132
2022 Distinguished Alumni Recipient
Previous Distinguished Alumni Recipients
Check out the complete list of our previous Distinguished Alumni Award recipients with biographies and photos from the time of their induction. Search and explore by using their first or last name, their induction year, or the year they graduated!