About the Division
The division of Business & STEM at Niagara County Community College is a student-centered institution that produces lifelong learners well equipped to succeed in a diverse global society.
NCCC’s Business & STEM division offers many exciting, affordable, and high-quality Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, and Certificate pathways of study that prepare you for seamless transfer to a four-year institution or prepare you to enter the job market directly as a qualified graduate.
Our distinguished faculty and staff are committed to providing experiences and opportunities for learning that will lead you to knowledge, success, and a higher quality of life. It is a pleasure to serve and join you on this journey of learning. At Niagara County Community College and within the Division of Business & STEM, you matter.
- Accounting, A.S.
- Accounting, A.A.S.
- Animal Management, A.A.S.
- Biology, A.S.
- Business: Business Administration, A.S.
- Business: Business Administration, A.A.S.
- Business: Retail Business Management, A.A.S.
- Business Management, Certificate
- Chemistry, A.S.
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design (CADD): Mechanical, Process Piping and Control, A.A.S.
- Computer Aided Drafting, Certificate
- Computer Information Systems, A.S.
- Computer Science, A.S.
- Engineering Studies, A.S.
- Environmental Studies, A.S.
- Horticulture, A.A.S.
- Horticulture, Certificate
- Individual Studies, A.A.S.
- Industrial Process Technology, A.A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Mathematics and Science, A.S.
- Mechanical Technology: Mechanical Design, A.A.S.
- Sport Management, A.S.
- Welding Technology, A.A.S.