COVID-19 Campus Safety Information
Guiding Principles and Governance:
In alignment and conjunction with guidance provided by New York State, SUNY and our local county sponsor, NCCC’s re-opening plan is designed to ensure compliance with these agencies of oversight. We are leveraging information provided by the CDC, and state and local health departments, to ensure best practice is implemented across our organization. Our plan is based upon current conditions provided at the time of this plan construct. This plan is subject to change due to new information, guidance and/or direction from the state.
View the Re-Opening Plan.
COVID-19 Screening Survey
To be compliant with New York State’s Reopening New York Higher Education Guidelines, all employees are required to be screened daily before beginning their work day. To attempt to streamline the process as best as possible, the Office of Information Technology has created an online screening survey that can be completed prior to coming to campus. Submitting prior to arriving on campus will help in minimizing the exposure to the campus community and aid in expediting the entry to campus.
The screening survey will be accessed through Banner Web and can be submitted from any device that has Internet connectivity. The link to the survey will be on the first page that appears after logging in.
- Report for HEERF Student Aid (CARES Act 1 Funds)
- CDC fact sheet
- Federal Paid Sick Leave Law
- How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings
- NCCC Wellness Center Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- New York State Department of Health Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
- NYS Executive Order 202.6
- Red Cross to Operate Virtual Family Assistance Center
- SUNY Coronavirus Information and Updates
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Situation Summary
- World Health Organization (WHO) information about Coronavirus