COVID-19 Complaint Form
In an effort to ensure full compliance on campus with COVID-19 requirements, the college has created a form to report those who are not adhering to the requirements.
COVID-19 Case Dashboard
Updated: June 30, 2021
Niagara County Community College is committed to transparency and immediacy when it comes to the health and well-being of the College community. This Dashboard will be refreshed every 24 hours, and – with respect for confidentiality – will report aggregate data concerning students, faculty, and staff.
If the College becomes aware that an individual is known to have been on campus tests positive for COVID-19, we will notify the Niagara County Health Department to identify and contact potentially impacted individuals.
For more information, please refer to the NCCC COVID-19 Campus Safety Information below.
Confirmed Positive Cases
Tests Performed (Indoor COVID testing site/Point of Care)
|Indoor COVID testing site||432||1,440||2,335||1,800||1,824||4,402||5,606||5,020||1,351||762||25,158|
|Point of Care Tests||0||106||142||0||54||94||46||91||91||3||626|
Guidelines for Mandatory Weekly COVID-19 Testing for NCCC Employees and Students On-campus
As a reminder, all Students, Staff, and Faculty are required to obtain a COVID-19 test each week. Failure to comply will result in denial of entering into the building until a negative test is provided. The following dates/times are when the testing center will be open for testing:
Sanborn Campus within the Learning Commons:
Monday: 10:00am – 6:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Thursday: 12:30pm – 6:30pm
Wednesday ONLY: 10:00am – 4:00pm
If you have not registered yet, please do so prior to your testing, by logging on to register.suny-covid.com or Scan this QR Code to get started:
Here is a brief video on showing how to swab your mouth so you get familiar with the process:
What to expect on the day of testing:
- Anyone being tested must bring their campus ID and a personal electronic device.
- Do not eat or drink anything, including chewing gum, mints, or lozenges within 30 minutes of reporting to the collection site.
- Do not use mouthwash or brush your teeth within 3 hours of testing time.
- Abstain from smoking, vaping, or using smokeless tobacco products for 30 minutes prior to the test.
COVID-19 Campus Safety Information
Guiding Principles and Governance:
In alignment and conjunction with guidance provided by New York State, SUNY and our local county sponsor, NCCC’s re-opening plan is designed to ensure compliance with these agencies of oversight. We are leveraging information provided by the CDC, and state and local health departments, to ensure best practice is implemented across our organization. Our plan is based upon current conditions provided at the time of this plan construct. This plan is subject to change due to new information, guidance and/or direction from the state.
View the Re-Opening Plan.
- Report for HEERF I Student Aid (CARES Act)
- Report for HEERF II Student Aid (CRRSAA)
- Report for HEERF III Student Aid (ARP)
- CDC fact sheet
- Combating Pandemic Fatigue
- COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave
- How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings
- NCCC Wellness Center Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- New York State Department of Health Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
- Red Cross to Operate Virtual Family Assistance Center
- SUNY Coronavirus Information and Updates
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Situation Summary
- World Health Organization (WHO) information about Coronavirus