Spring 2022 Student COVID-19 Protocols
View the protocols.
COVID-19 Complaint Form
In an effort to ensure full compliance on campus with COVID-19 requirements, the college has created a form to report those who are not adhering to the requirements.
COVID-19 Case Dashboard
Updated: January 16, 2022
Niagara County Community College is committed to transparency and immediacy when it comes to the health and well-being of the College community. This Dashboard will be refreshed every 24 hours, and – with respect for confidentiality – will report aggregate data concerning students, faculty, and staff.
If the College becomes aware that an individual is known to have been on campus tests positive for COVID-19, we will notify the Niagara County Health Department to identify and contact potentially impacted individuals.
For more information, please refer to the NCCC COVID-19 Campus Safety Information below.
Confirmed Positive Cases
Tests Performed (Indoor COVID testing site/Point of Care/PCR)
|Indoor COVID testing site||432||1,440||2,335||1,800||1,824||4,402||5,606||5,020||1,351||762||0||56||677||223||144||343||121||26,536|
|Point of Care Tests||0||106||142||0||54||94||46||91||91||3||0||0||26||15||25||45||16||754|
Guidelines for Mandatory Weekly COVID-19 Testing for UNVACCINATED NCCC Employees and Students On-campus with Approved Religious and Medical Exemptions
As a reminder, UNVACCINATED Students, Staff, and Faculty with approved Religious and Medical Exemptions are required to obtain a COVID-19 test each week. Failure to comply will result in denial of entering into the building until a negative test is provided. The following dates/times are when the testing center will be open for testing:
Sanborn Campus: located in E-151
Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday: 12-6 p.m.
If you have not registered yet, please do so prior to your testing, by logging on to register.suny-covid.com or Scan this QR Code to get started:
Here is a brief video on showing how to swab your mouth so you get familiar with the process:
What to expect on the day of testing:
- Anyone being tested must bring their campus ID and a personal electronic device.
- Do not eat or drink anything, including chewing gum, mints, or lozenges within 30 minutes of reporting to the collection site.
- Do not use mouthwash or brush your teeth within 3 hours of testing time.
- Abstain from smoking, vaping, or using smokeless tobacco products for 30 minutes prior to the test.
- Report for HEERF I Student Aid (CARES Act)
- Report for HEERF II Student Aid (CRRSAA)
- Report for HEERF III Student Aid (ARP)
- CDC fact sheet
- Combating Pandemic Fatigue
- COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave
- How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings
- NCCC Wellness Center Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- New York State Department of Health Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
- Red Cross to Operate Virtual Family Assistance Center
- SUNY Coronavirus Information and Updates
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Situation Summary
- World Health Organization (WHO) information about Coronavirus