June 8, 2020
Summer 2020 courses in Session II
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,
The distance learning modality of course instruction is in effect at NCCC during the first summer sessions.
Summer I mod and the full Summer 12-week session, which both began on May 26, 2020, are being held as online modalities due to the continued threat of coronavirus. The modality of Summer II, which begins July 8, will be on-campus and online. Labs and other hands-on required courses will be held on-campus following strict social distancing guidelines. Most lecture courses will remain online.
NCCC is following the advice of SUNY and Governor Cuomo when making decisions.
Students whose original face-to-face courses are being changed to online versions will not be charged distance learning fees.
|Summer Session I||May 26 – July 7||6-week mod||online|
|Full Term Summer Session||May 26 – August 18||12-week mod||online|
|Summer Session II||July 8 – August 18||6-week mod||on-campus and online|
William J. Murabito
Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Report for HEERF I Student Aid (CARES Act)
- Report for HEERF II Student Aid (CRRSAA)
- Report for HEERF III Student Aid (ARP)
- COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave
- NCCC Wellness Center Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- New York State Department of Health Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
- SUNY Coronavirus Information and Updates
- World Health Organization (WHO) information about Coronavirus