Niagara County Community College’s Career and Transfer Services, offers employers opportunities to connect with our students throughout the academic year. We welcome your partnership and support your efforts to connect with our talented students and alumni.
- On-Campus Recruitment: Interested in coming to campus to connect with our students? We welcome employers to campus to set up an information table in our Learning Commons during the academic semesters. Get started by completing our Tabling Interest Form.
- Job and Internship Postings: We allow employers to post full-time, part-time, seasonal, and internship opportunities to our Job Board.
- Events and Registration: Check our events page to view and register for upcoming events.
- WNYACCC: The Western New York Association of College Career Centers, Inc. (WNYACCC) is a not-for-profit organization comprised of career development professionals spanning a network of 19 accredited colleges and universities across the Western New York region. This organization has connected the region’s employers with thousands of graduates from our member colleges and universities for more than 50 years. Check out the WNYACCC Employer Services page to view a calendar of events, list of institutions, career office contacts and additional services offered to employers.
- Get on our List!: Submit the Contact List Form to get on our master contact list. Let us know what you are interested in and be sure to include on upcoming events.