Disney College Program
Disney Theme Parks and Resorts College Program Paid Internship
Niagara County Community College and the Walt Disney World ® Resort have partnered to offer you an opportunity of a lifetime! You can join thousands of other college students from around the world to participate in a paid internship at the Walt Disney World ® Resort in Orlando, Florida. And … You can earn NCCC college credit while learning, earning and living the Disney College Program experience! In addition to the work experience, students can participate in a variety of educational opportunities, such as the program’s Collegiate Courses, Professional Development Series, Disney Exploration Series, and more.
In most cases, these credits count as “general electives” toward graduation requirements. You select the number of credits you wish to take (from 6-12 credits). The Disney College Program Co-Op (6 credits) is required of all students participating in the program; it offers 6 credits for performing 240 hours of work experience while at the Walt Disney World ® Resort in Florida. Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor before applying.
To learn more about the Disney College Program experience and how to complete the application process, please follow these simple steps:
NCCC requirements include:
- Achieving a program GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Being enrolled at a college or university in the semester prior to your internship with the Disney College Program (Disney requirement).
- Registering for a minimum of six credits to include DIS 206: Disney College Co-Op while participating in the Disney College Program.
Students looking for a culinary or theatre placement may have to participate in a second interview or audition at a later date.
Disney College Program options include:
- Fall Program: August through early January
- Fall Advantage Program: mid-late May through early January
- Spring Program: early-mid January through late May or early June
- Spring Advantage Program: early-mid January through late August
Students should meet with their academic advisor during the advanced registration period (March-April or October-November) to prepare a schedule to attend NCCC in the following semester. If accepted into the Disney College Program, you will be contacted to revise your schedule accordingly.