Arts Submission Procedures
On an annual basis, Niagara County Community College will present an advertised open-call to collect art applications for the purpose of scheduling events for the NCCC Dolce Valvo Art Center. We look forward to working with local artists for the future exhibits that will be planned!
The gallery’s mission is to provide a community space for students to view professional artist’s work and foster continued enthusiasm for the arts. We are looking for artists of all mediums to inspire our students through their work. Individual and group shows are welcome.
Deadline: Rolling basis
Contact: Donald Topolski
For more information or questions about the gallery, or to schedule a meeting, please contact Donald at the above email.
Quality of Artwork
- Aesthetically show professional quality skills and techniques
- Artwork must fill the gallery space accordingly (single, duo or group exhibit)
- Conceptually show originality and creativity
- Gallery Dimensions
- Must be professionally matted and framed / displayed; ready to hang
- Offer exhibit times for community arts organizations that are prepared to exhibit high quality art at an age appropriate level (high school/college/ and adult group exhibits will be considered)
- Offer exhibit times for professional artists
- Offer students exhibit times for fine arts and digital arts
- Schedule a diversity of media and concepts within a year’s exhibition plan
Our goal is to create a well-rounded exhibit schedule that meets the above requirements. To do so, all exhibitions can be expected to last one month.