SUNY Tuition Reimbursements
**Note: Only full-time, College-paid employees are eligible**
**Note: Program is currently on hold. Update will hopefully come September 2021**
The State University of New York (University) Board of Trustees has established a policy of tuition assistance for eligible employees of the University, the Community Colleges and the Research Foundation of the State University of New York. This policy provides reimbursement of tuition and fees charged for eligible courses of instruction taken at SUNY institutions.
Niagara County Community College Process of Application
- Forms for the academic year Fall, Spring and Summer must be submitted on separate application forms approved by division chair.
- Forms must then be sent to Human Resources Office by May 1 of each year.
- Signed forms are returned to the Faculty Resource Center (FRCAE).
- Applicants must supply a copy of itemized tuition bill—only instructional fees are eligible.
- FRCAE sends forms for approval by the President.
- Monies awarded to the College will be divided equally amongst eligible applicants.
- Copies of all approved applications will be sent by FRCAE to the appropriate institutions to credit the account or issue a reimbursement check to awardees.
View the Download the B140W Form.
NCCC Summer Grant Opportunities – IRC GRANTS
The IRC and FRCAE are sponsoring instructional resource grants. Grants must support research and/or development of instructional resources that impact the NCCC student body in accredited NCCC courses.
The grant is used to cover the cost of implementation of an idea or project that is beyond your current, normal job responsibilities. Generally this project should be completed in the summer.
Maximum grant amount: $2,500
To access the application:
- Go to the FYI page
- Click on >> Forms (left column)
- Click on >> Instructional Resources Grant Criteria and Application
Or check the FRCAE web page >> Grants and Awards Tab >> scroll to bottom of page to find application form.
How to submit your grant proposal
The application should be submitted electronically no later than 3 pm on April 23rd, 2021.
Do you want to work on that idea to improve your class materials this summer?
- Ask an IRC member for help if you have questions about completing the grant application
- Go to FRCAE for examples of successful applications
- Grant winners will be notified in May 2021
- Winners are required to present their resource during PD days
For further information
Contact James Murphy, IRC Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org
View the proposal form.