Niagara County Community College is home to one of forty-seven highly successful programs throughout New York State. Sponsored by a Department of Education Grant, the Future Leaders Liberty Partnerships Program currently serves over 280 students throughout Niagara County. For more information about enrollment and partner school sites, please visit Frequently Asked Questions.
Future Leaders affords students and families a foundation to a successful and engaging school experience. Future Leaders designs programming around the individualized needs and goals of our students, assisting them throughout high school and transitioning them into a college or career pathway. We provide a team during and/or after school for: academic support, goal setting, motivational guest speakers, community engagement activities, self-awareness building, college visits, career/college planning, internships, soft skills development, service learning, and wellness activities. Liberty Partnerships also continues to offer a wide range of these services throughout the summer. We at Future Leaders are invested in each student, having a positive impact on graduation rates and increased school engagement. We believe in building positive relationships and in doing so, each student becomes their best self, a Future Leader.
- Career awareness and exploration
- College tours
- Community engagement
- Field trips
- Job shadowing
- Parental engagement
- SAT exam preparation
- Service learning
- Summer and Saturday enrichment programming
- Transition programming for students entering middle school, high school, college or entry-level careers.
Goals of Future Leaders
- Achieve academic success
- Actively participate and engage in learning opportunities
- Develop a sense of identity and belonging
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Take advantage of opportunities to become actively involved in surrounding communities
Future Leaders Liberty Partnerships Program