The NCCC Grants Office, located in A Building Room 246, is available to assist faculty and staff in obtaining grant funding to advance the Mission, Vision and Strategic Outcomes of the College. The Grants Office welcomes questions and values your input. If you have a grant idea or have questions about the grant process, please contact any member of the Grants Office team.
Niagara County Community College Policy and Procedures Relating to External Grants
When you are considering preparing a grant proposal, it is important that you become familiar with the College’s policies and procedures related to external funding applications. Please consult the Niagara County Community College Grants Office Policy and Procedures Manual for full details.
- Analyzing Proposals for Strategic Fit
- Assisting with Grant Administration
- Coordinating Grant Submissions
- Facilitating the Grant Development Process
- Managing the Internal Grant Approval Process
- Researching Funding Opportunities
- Writing and Editing
Meet Our Staff