The Workforce Development Department at NFCI can customize training and certifications to your company’s standards. Below are some options, please call 716-210-2550 for more information.
The ServSafe Manager Certification verifies that a manager or person-in-charge has sufficient food safety knowledge to protect the public from foodborne illness. Individuals that successfully pass the 90-question, multiple-choice exam will receive a ServSafe Manager Certification and wallet card. The ServSafe Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under the Conference for Food Protection Standards.
The National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe Food Safety training program is widely recognized and respected in the foodservice industry. Here’s why.
- A single source, one-stop-shop for both food safety training and the certification examination.
- Delivers up-to-date regulatory information.
- Offers flexible online, classroom, in-unit, and one-on-one training and examination options.
- Provides support from foodservice subject matter experts available to answer questions.
- Reinvests proceeds from programs back into the industry.
- Uses quality materials and exams created by foodservice and regulatory experts exclusively for the foodservice industry.
The ServSafe Food Handler Certificate verifies basic food safety knowledge and is for individuals in food handler employee-level positions. Upon successful completion of the ANSI ASTM 2659 accredited Food Handler course and 40-question exam, the employee will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the National Restaurant Association that can be printed from a secure section of the website.
Retailers who use TIPS benefit immediately by reducing risk and creating a safer, more responsible environment. TIPS training can:
- Ensure alcohol training in compliance with state regulations.
- Improve customer service and professionalism.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Prevent property damage.
- Reduce exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits.
- Reduce penalties for alcohol violations.
Click on the photo below to view photo album.