Program Learning Outcomes
The assessment of student learning outcomes is not only a key indicator of program effectiveness, it is also one of the standards of excellence identified by the Middle States Commission (Standard 5) and is required through the SUNY assessment initiative.
View Learning Outcomes.
Program Goals and Objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of management principles
- Demonstrate knowledge of viticulture and wine making
- Explain the characteristics associated with each of the distilled spirits
- Discuss the variations that determine coffee qualities
- Explain the day-to-day operation of a winery
- Determine the variety of the beverage tasted