Brightspace Log on Instructions & Help Information
Brightspace is the new SUNY preferred Digital Learning Environment “DLE” used at NCCC. Brightspace is used to support all online, blended, hybrid, and HyFlex courses. In addition, Brightspace is often used to supplement many on-campus courses. Your instructor will let you know if this resource is used to support your course (s) in class. All students have an account and there are additional resources you can make use of even if your instructors choose not to use it to supplement their course.
To login to Brightspace:
- Choose Brightspace from the MYNCCC link at the top of the NCCC Home Page or at the following URL: http://d2l.niagaracc.suny.edu/
- Enter your username/password, which is the same as you use to log into your T-Wolves college email. You must enroll in T-Wolves in order to have an activated account in Brightspace. T-Wolves’s Assistance Phone: 716-215-2505
- Faculty, for any technical issues or training support, please contact the NCCC Online Learning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the SUNY Online Helpdesk at 1-844-673-6786. The SUNY Online Helpdesk offers evening and weekend hours.
- Students/Faculty: For login issues contact the NCCC OIT department at: 716-614-6730 or visit A-131
- Students: Need additional help with Brightspace? Contact the SUNY Online help desk at 1-844-673-6786 or call Online Learning at 716-614-6488 or email email@example.com. You can also visit D106 Suite (Room D106C or D106D) on the Sanborn Campus.
- Additional Resources: Brightspace Essentials for Learners|Brightspace Essentials for Faculty
Office of Information Technology
Main IT Phone: 716-614-6730
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 6:00pm
T-Wolve’s Assistance Phone: