Student Login Instructions for Blackboard Learn
What is Blackboard Learn?
Blackboard Learn NCCC’s Learning Management System. Your instructors may choose to use Blackboard to support your on-campus instruction and it will be used for Online, Hybrid, and Blended Courses.
You are required to have access to a broadband connection and a desktop or laptop computer/MAC, using a tablet or other mobile device may not have the functionality required for the course. You can use the Blackboard Learn Mobile App to complete some of your coursework, however, in most cases, the app does not provide the full functionality needed to complete ALL of your required coursework. Learn more here.
In addition, check with your professor to make sure your available equipment is acceptable for each course you are taking. Some technology-related courses require the ability to download software, for example, Chromebooks do not allow software to be downloaded.
**Technology for Blended Courses – In addition to any technical requirements listed above, blended courses use Real-Time Technology, which means you will be required to log into a web conferencing tool like Zoom to participate in the live “synchronous” virtual lectures. To participate in the live lectures, you will need access to a webcam or built-in laptop camera and microphone. In most cases, you can download the Zoom app and participate using your tablet or smartphone. Your instructor will provide you details on which web conferencing tool will be used for your blended course.
Log On to Blackboard Learn
- You MUST first enroll in the NCCC student email system called T-Wolves Mail. Your T-Wolves Mail username and password is what you will use to access Blackboard Learn. T-Wolves login information was mailed home address that you have placed on file with NCCC. For help enrolling please visit the T-Wolves Email FAQs.
- From a laptop or computer, go to the main NCCC home page, select Blackboard Learn under the “myNCCC” link at the top of the page. Enter your Username and Password.
- Need help learning how to navigate Blackboard, or be a successful Online Learner- Go through the myNCCC Learning to Learn Online Orientation, which is located on the myNCCC and Student Success tabs in Blackboard.
- Forgot your Password/Log on Problems with Blackboard Learn?
If you have problems logging into Blackboard or can’t remember your password and need a password reset please call NCCC’s T-Wolves Helpline at 716-210-2505 or stop by A-131 (in Nortar Administration Building) for assistance.
- Need help with Blackboard Learn? Contact the SUNY Online HelpDesk at 1-844-673-6786 or visit their website.
- Need help with Publisher websites such as Cengage, SAM, McGraw Hill Connect, Evolve, Pearson’s MY Labs, etc. (e.g. My Math Labs, My Accounting Lab, My Psychology Lab) – You will need to talk with your professor or contact the Publisher’s help desk if you need assistance. The Online Learning Department, SUNY Online HelpDesk, or the NCCC OIT help desk do not have the ability to help you with these tools and resources.
Other Questions – Contact the Online Learning student support center at 716-614-6488, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org