Event Management Services
NCCC offers a variety of specialty spaces at competitive prices to meet your needs. Our Sanborn campus hosts events for community organizations, government agencies, student activities, and private parties on a regular basis. We are centrally located in Niagara County, easily accessible from any town within the county. The campus is just 30 minutes north of the Buffalo-metro area and 20 minutes east of the Canadian border.
Book Your Next Event!
For reservations at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute, please call Emily Lonigan at 716-210-2550.
NCCC COVID-19 Event Guidelines
- Every person coming to campus must enter and exit through the Learning Commons entryway.
- Face masks are required.
- Every person will have their temperature screened and will have to answer health questions upon entry. For larger events, an online survey will be sent to disperse to your guests for easy entry.
- Each person is expected to follow social distancing guidelines. Please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from another person.
- Event capacity is significantly reduced. Please expect maximum room size to vary from 8 people in a regular classroom to 40 people in our largest lecture hall. Capacities could change at any moment due to local and state guidelines.
- Please park in lots 2 (if you are a guest on campus for two hours or less), 4, 5 and 6. You do not require a parking pass for these lots. New York State is utilizing Parking Lot 1 for drive-thru COVID-19 testing.
Our Grounds, Maintenance, Security, and Cleaning Staff are dedicated to keeping our campuses as safe and clean as possible to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Here’s what you can expect:
- Each room is fully sanitized after use.
- Room occupancy has been significantly lowered to allow for six-foot social distancing standards to occur.
- Six-foot distance marks are placed in high traffic areas, especially where lines can form.
- Utilizing one entrance to screen all guests prior to entrance.
- Performing rapid COVID-19 testing.
- Complying with county, state, and federal health regulations.
- Implementing protective barriers where necessary.