To be eligible for membership, students must:
- Adhere to the moral standards of the society.
- Be enrolled in a regionally accredited institution offering an associate degree program
- Have a grade point average of 3.5
- Have completed at least 12 credits that may be applied to an associate degree (part-time students may be eligible)
- Receive an invitation to membership from the chapter at the College where presently enrolled
Students join Phi Theta Kappa by invitation only. Invitations are mailed once every semester and contain the necessary registration information. All members must register online.
Have you received an email from Phi Theta Kappa regarding your eligibility for membership, but are unable to pay the membership fee? Fill out our Phi Theta Kappa Hardship form and we will contact you.