Registration & Records

Incomplete Grades

Students wishing to receive an I grade (Incomplete) must complete an official form Request for Incomplete Grade online, and obtain the instructor’s approval. The student is required to arrange for the completion of course work with his or her instructor. The maximum time for the change of an I grade to a performance grade is determined by the instructor, but shall NOT, in any case, exceed ONE academic year. The Office of Registration & Records will inform the instructor and student of the approach of the one-year deadline. Students will be sent a letter at the address last known on file. If no change of grade is made by the instructor prior to the deadline, the I grade will automatically be converted to an F grade.

If you find a discrepancy in your grades, you must see your instructor to resolve your concern. If he/she finds that you merit a change of grade, it is the responsibility of the instructor to file a change of grade form at the Registration & Records Office.

Please note that change of grade forms are NOT provided to students.

Final Grades

Final grades are not mailed to students. You must access Banner Web to view your grades. Click “Enter Secure Area” and login to your account. Click on “Student and Financial Aid”, “Student Records”, “Final Grades”, select term, and click “Submit”. Your final grades for that semester will then be displayed.


Records Questions: 716-614-6250 |
Registration Questions: 716-614-6884 |
Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 |
Fax: 716-614-6821
Location: A-201 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Evening hours are available via ZOOM by appointment only on Tuesdays between 4-6pm; please email a request to