This is for students not enrolled in a degree or certificate program. No financial aid is available for non-matriculated students.
CURRENT NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
If you are currently registered for the Fall 2020 semester as a non-matriculated student, you will receive a letter in the mail before the Registration Start Date for Non-Matriculated students (November 9, 2020 at 8AM) with more information related to registration for the next semester.
NEW or RETURNING NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
To register for classes as a non-matriculated student, please follow the steps outlined below:
Fill out the online Application for Non-Matriculated Students
- Log In Instructions: In order to complete this electronic form, students must first create an account with Next Gen (if you haven’t already) by clicking on “Create New Account” on the log in page.
To allow sufficient time for processing, the application must be received in the Registration & Records Office prior to the following date:
- Winter Intersession 2021 = December 23, 2020 by 12 pm Noon*
- Spring 2021 Semester = January 15, 2020 by 12 pm Noon
*NCCC will be closed from December 25, 2020 through January 3, 2021
Applicants who have been dismissed from another institution for disciplinary reasons must have their application completed and submitted 20 calendar days prior to the start of the semester. These students must follow the Disciplinary Dismissals procedure.
Once the application has been processed, the student will receive a letter in the mail to the address provided on their application with their TWolves Email username and temporary password to activate their email account.
- Encrypted email is available by request and/or during the week prior to the start of the semester.
*If you are sent an encrypted e-mail, it will be sent to the email address provided on the application requesting a copy of a photo ID. The student must reply to the encrypted email with a picture of their photo ID. Once we receive the photo ID, the student will receive an email with their T-Wolves Email username & temporary password to activate their email account.
Activate T-Wolves Email account per the instructions provided in the letter/email you receive. Your T-Wolves username and password is used to log into all NCCC software applications.
If you cannot locate/lost your letter:
- Retrieve your T-Wolves username
- Contact T-Wolves Assistance to re-set your password 716-210-2505 (Mon-Fri, 7:30am – 4:30pm)
- Have your physician, high school, or former college send your immunization records to the Wellness Center (Fax 716-614-6817 or email@example.com).
- Complete the Wellness Center Packet and submit to the Wellness Center (C-122) at the time of application. ALL students, regardless of credit hours being taken, must submit proof of immunization before you will be allowed to register online.
Questions? Contact Wellness Center at 716-614-6275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for classes online in Banner Web. Students will log into Banner Web using their T-Wolves Email username & password. Click on the link below for detailed instructions on how to register for classes.
- Registration for Winter & Spring 2021 begins November 9th at 8:00 AM
- Non-Matriculated Student Registration Instructions
- Course Offerings – This provides a searchable listing of all courses available for a selected semester. Winter & Spring 2021 Course offerings will be available to view on October 2, 2020.
- Pre-Requisites: Students who wish to take a course that has a prerequisite not taken at NCCC will need to provide an unofficial transcript to the Registration & Records Office. Students may upload a copy of their unofficial transcript or grade mailer on the Application for Non-Matriculated Students proving successful completion of the prerequisite course. Instructions for looking up course prerequisites can be found in the College catalog.
Students can register online using Banner Web on or after the date listed below for the term you are registering for.
- Winter Intersession: November 9, 2020 – January 4, 2020
- Spring 2021 Semester: November 9, 2020 – January 22, 2020
*NCCC will be closed from December 24, 2020 – January 3, 2021
Follow the Billing & Payment Process Instructions document and complete the following steps:
- Students must be at least 16 years of age to register for a course at NCCC.
- NO FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE FOR NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS. Do not use this form if you are receiving financial aid. Students who seek financial aid must apply through Admissions.
- View Course description information.
- Academic Foundation testing is required for certain classes. Please check the student catalog link above which will provide more information about this requirement.
- NCCC does not guarantee the transferability of credits taken at NCCC to any other institution.
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 | email@example.com
Registration Questions: 716-614-6884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 | email@example.com
Location: A-201 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Evening hours are available via ZOOM by appointment only on Tuesdays between 4-6pm; please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.