An individual may take courses at the college as a non-matriculated student who is not seeking a certificate or degree from NCCC. Students may also enter on a non-matriculated basis if they are not prepared to matriculate. Non-matriculated students are not required to have graduated from high school or possess a high school equivalency diploma. Non-matriculated students are not eligible for financial aid. Contact the Enrollment Center to enroll or review the website information.
Non-matriculated students are required to pass college placement tests before enrolling in courses that require the assessments as a prerequisite. All other prerequisites must also be met. If a prerequisite course was taken at another institution, an unofficial transcript or grade mailer proving successful completion will be a sufficient waiver.
A student whose high school class has not yet graduated and is under the age of 16 who wishes to take classes at Niagara County Community College as a non-matriculated student must have the non-matriculated application signed by a parent and or legal guardian.
A minor student’s enrollment in any college course constitutes an agreement by that student to complete all class assignments without special consideration being given because of age.
Applicants with previous felony convictions need to complete a separate packet of materials including a questionnaire regarding criminal and rehabilitative history. A letter of recommendation is also required from the applicant’s probation or parole officer (or character reference if parole/probation is not appropriate). The application must be completed and submitted 60 calendar days prior to the start of the semester.
COVID-19 Vaccine/Booster Requirement
Per the SUNY COVID 19 Guidance, all students must be fully vaccinated to attend in-person courses. Fully vaccinated is defined as full doses of the COVID 19 vaccination. If you do not complete the vaccination process within 30 days of the semester start, your campus access may be denied until you come into compliance. Students must provide proof that they have received the COVID 19 vaccination to the Wellness Center at NCCC (C-122 or call 716-614-6275). Providing proof of vaccination will allow students to register for any combination of face-to-face or online modalities of classes.
CURRENT NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
If you are currently registered for the Spring 2023 semester as a non-matriculated student, you will receive a letter in the mail before the Registration Start Date for Non-Matriculated students with more information related to registration for the Summer & Fall 2023 semesters.
NEW or RETURNING NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
To register for classes as a non-matriculated student, please follow the steps outlined below:
If you are not able to access the Non-Matriculated Student Application, it may have closed due to the start of classes. Please contact the Enrollment Center at (716) 614-6250 for options.
Fill out the online Non-Matriculated Student Application by creating a new user account.
*The Non-Matriculated Student Application will be available for Summer & Fall 2023 beginning February 21, 2023.
To allow sufficient time for processing, the application must be received in the Enrollment Center prior to the following date:
- Summer Session I & Full Term 2023 = May 18, 2023 by 12 pm Noon*
- Summer Session II 2023 = July 6, 2023 by 12 pm Noon*
- Fall 2023 = August 25, 2023 by 12 pm Noon
*NCCC is closed on Fridays from May 19, 2023 through July 28, 2023.
Applicants who have been dismissed from another institution for disciplinary reasons must have their application completed and submitted 20 calendar days prior to the start of the semester. These students must follow the Disciplinary Dismissals procedure.
Once the application has been processed, the student will receive a letter in the mail to the address provided on their application with their TWolves Email username and temporary password to activate their email account.
- Encrypted email is available by request and/or during the week prior to the start of the semester.
*If you are sent an encrypted e-mail, it will be sent to the email address provided on the application requesting a copy of a photo ID. The student must reply to the encrypted email with a picture of their photo ID. Once we receive the photo ID, the student will receive an email with their T-Wolves Email username & temporary password to activate their email account.
Activate T-Wolves Email account per the instructions provided in the letter/email you receive. Your T-Wolves username and password is used to log into all NCCC software applications.
If you cannot locate/lost your letter:
- Retrieve your T-Wolves username
- Contact T-Wolves Assistance to re-set your password 716-210-2505 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Have your physician, high school, or former college send your immunization records to the Wellness Center (Fax 716-614-6817 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete the Wellness Center Packet and submit it to the Wellness Center (C-122) at the time of application. ALL students, regardless of credit hours being taken, must submit proof of immunization.
Questions? Contact Wellness Center at 716-614-6275 or email@example.com.
Students will register for classes online on Banner Web. Students will log into Banner Web using their T-Wolves Email username & password. Click on the link below for detailed instructions on how to register for classes.
Course Offerings – This provides a searchable listing of all courses available for a selected semester. Summer & Fall 2023 Course offerings will be available to view on February 21, 2023.
Pre-Requisites: Students wishing to take a course with a pre-requisite that was not taken at NCCC must provide a copy of their unofficial transcript or grade mailer to the Enrollment Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions for looking up course prerequisites can be found in the College catalog.
Students can register online using Banner Web on or after the date listed below for the term you are registering for.
- Summer Session I & Full Term 2023 = March 20, 2023 at 2:00 pm – May 22, 2023
- Summer Session II 2023 = March 20, 2023 at 2:00 pm – July 10, 2023
- Fall 2023 = April 10, 2023 at 8:00 am – August 31, 2023
*NCCC is closed on Fridays from May 19, 2023 through July 28, 2023.
Summer 2023 Tuition Due Date – Thursday, May 4, 2023
Fall 2023 Tuition Due Date – Thursday, August 17, 2023
Follow the Billing & Payment Process Instructions document and complete the following steps:
- Students under 16 years of age must have parent/guardian approval to register for a course at NCCC.
- Financial aid is not available for Non-Matriculated students. Do not file the non-matriculated student application if you are receiving financial aid. Students who seek financial aid must apply through Admissions.
- View Course description information.
- Academic Foundation testing is required for certain courses. Please check the student catalog for more information regarding this requirement.
- NCCC does not guarantee the transferability of credits taken at NCCC to any other institution.
Advisement Questions Related to Course Registration: 716-614-6290 | email@example.com | D-102
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring Credits into NCCC and Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 | email@example.com
Location: A-105 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday – Wednesday, and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm | Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available daily from 4:00 – 5:oopm via ZOOM appointment only; please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.