Name / Gender / Address / SSN Changes
Please report any changes to the Registration & Records Office to ensure your academic record is properly updated. You may request a change through one of the following methods:
- Complete the Personal Identification Change Form for mailing to the Registration & Records Office (A-105). In order to change your legal name/gender, TWO valid forms of identification are required. Both must show the NEW name, and at least ONE form of required identification must be a photo ID. The following are considered valid forms of ID: Driver’s License, U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card, NYS Identification Card, U.S. Military Card, Divorce/Marriage Certificate, official court action documents, Social Security Card.
- For preferred names, please see our Preferred Name Policy.
- Log into Banner Web with your user ID and PIN. Go to “Personal Information” and click on “Update Address and/or Phone Request”. Choose the address type you wish to update (mailing, legal, or both) or choose to update the phone only. Enter your new information and click submit.
- You may also complete the Personal Identification Change Form for mailing to the Registration & Records Office (A-105).
- If you find that your Social Security number is recorded incorrectly, please notify the Registration & Records Office immediately. Since we will need a copy of your Social Security card to correct the error, you may scan/email this to email@example.com, fax it to 716-614-6821, mail it, or bring it to the Registration & Records Office (A-105).
For changes to email addresses, emergency contacts, and/or marital status, you may log into Banner Web with your user ID and PIN and go to “Personal Information”.
For any of the above changes, you may also visit the Registration & Records Office (A-105) with any required documentation.
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions: 716-614-6884 | email@example.com
Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: A-105 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available via ZOOM by appointment only on Tuesdays between 4-6pm; please email a request to email@example.com.