Please report any changes to the Enrollment Center to ensure your academic record is properly updated. You may request a change through one of the following methods:
Current students or recent graduates
- Complete the Legal Name and/or Gender Change Request Form. In order to change your legal name/gender, a valid form of identification showing the NEW name/gender is required and can be attached electronically to the form. The following are considered valid forms of ID: Driver’s License, U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card, NYS Identification Card, U.S. Military Card, Divorce/Marriage Certificate, official court action documents, Social Security Card.
- Complete the PDF form and scan/email to email@example.com along with legal documentation for the requested changes.
Preferred Name Requests
- For preferred name requests, please see our Preferred Name Policy.
Current students or anyone with Banner Web access
- Log into Banner Web with your user ID and PIN. Go to “Personal Information” and click on “Update Address and/or Phone Request”. Choose the address type you wish to update (mailing, legal, or both) or choose to update the phone only. Enter your new information and click submit.
- Complete the Address/Phone/Personal Email Change Form to update your address, phone, or email address on file. You may need to create an account through Next Gen to complete the form.
If you find that your Social Security number is recorded incorrectly, please notify the Enrollment Center immediately. We will need a copy of your Social Security card to correct the error, you may scan/email this to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 716-614-6821, mail it, or bring it to the Enrollment Center (A-105).
For changes to email addresses, emergency contacts, and/or marital status, you may log into Banner Web with your user ID and PIN and go to “Personal Information”.
For any of the above changes, you may also visit the Enrollment Center (A-105) with any required documentation.
Advisement Questions Related to Course Registration: 716-614-6290 | email@example.com | D-102
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring Credits into NCCC and Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 | email@example.com
Location: A-105 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday – Wednesday, and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm | Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available daily from 4:00 – 5:oopm via ZOOM appointment only; please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.