Anthony S. Gullo Faculty Association Scholarship
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 5th, 2021
Apply through the online AwardSpring Scholarship System starting November 2020.
This scholarship was established by the NCCC Faculty Association with donations made by the Association, its membership, retirees, and others wishing to contribute. It was renamed in 2008 in honor of past president Anthony S. Gullo.
Available: Fall 2021 semester
Amount: Varies (awarded for 4 semesters)
- The applicant must be the child or stepchild, grandchild, step-grandchild, spouse, or domestic partner of a current or retired NCCC Faculty Association member.
- The applicant must be accepted as a full or part-time, matriculated student at NCCC.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 85% non-weighted, cumulative average or 3.0 overall college grade point average.
- Incorporate into your essay information on your career goals and provide the name of the Faculty Association member or retiree relative but do not address the financial need.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation written by a high school teacher, guidance counselor, college professor, or employer addressing your academic performance.
Located within the Financial Aid Complex
Location: A-114 – Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available by appointment only on Tuesdays between 4-6pm; please email a request to email@example.com.