The use of alcohol while on Niagara County Community College owned or controlled property is absolutely prohibited except when authorized by the College for approved functions.
Regulations forbid the unauthorized possession, consumption of, and distribution of alcoholic beverages on campus or at off-campus college functions. Regulations pertain to all students, guests, faculty, and employees of Niagara County Community College; as well as persons contracting for college service.
AGE: An individual must be 21 years of age to possess, distribute, or consume alcoholic beverages at alcohol approved functions on or off-campus.
BEHAVIOR: Any of the following will result in disciplinary procedures against those involved:
- Granting access to or serving alcohol to those under 21 years of age.
- Destruction of college owned or personal property on the College campus or property at an approved off-campus function resulting from use of alcohol.
- Behavior, noise, or conduct which infringes on the rights of others and is the result of alcohol consumption.
- Use of false identification to obtain alcoholic beverages.
- Public intoxication.
Assistance for persons looking for help in recovery from alcohol problems can be found in the Wellness Center (C-122/ 614-6275) on campus.
Off Campus Persons Can Try
|Alcoholics Anonymous Central Office Buffalo||853-0388|
|Niagara County Al-Anon and AA Information||285-5319|
- We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
- Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
- Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
- Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
- By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception