Crime Alerts will be posted for the following crimes: arson, aggravated assault, criminal homicide, robbery, and sex offenses. Crime alerts may also be posted for other classifications if deemed necessary. Crime Alerts will be posted on the NCCC Web site, under Safety/Security on the FYI page. They will be displayed on the College monitor system which has monitors that display college information in every building on campus NCCC also participates in Everbridge, so make sure you register your phones with us to take advantage of this valuable service.
- We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
- Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
- Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
- Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
- By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception